HML accepts credit cards or make checks payable to The Hurleyville Makers Lab. Join online now.
- Access to the Computer Lab
- Access to the Community Learning Room and Media Play Room
- Access to the Lobby and Wifi
- Access to Professional Woodworking & Metal Tools (requires general and tool-specific safety training. Some tools have additional fees )
- Access to Professional Rapid Fabrication Tools including 3D printer, Laser Cutter, CNC Router
- Discounts to classes and events
- Early registration for Classes and Events
Members can check the status of their membership and renewal dates through their member profile. There will be a grace period of two week after the renewal date by which time payment is due. Failure to renew by the end of the grace period terminates membership rights and responsibilities, and a new application will need to be submitted to regain membership rights. For timely renewals, no new enrollment application is necessary. Enrollment fees are non-refundable.
Please print and sign the following Policies and Procedures: Hurelyville Maker’s Lab Policies and Procedures
Intellectual Property Agreement
Members retain all IP rights for ideas, products and services developed at the Makers Lab. However, if said product or service garners more than a million dollars net during one year, the owner of that idea or service is obliged to donate 10% of its yearly gross to the Hurleyville Maker Lab.
The rights, responsibilities, discounts, and fee schedule described in this document are subject to change. There are no refunds for membership.